Special Forces Shooting in Sofia
- Friendly English-speaking Guide
- Private Return Transport
- 5 Different Weapons / 50 Bullets
- Professional Instructors
- Safety Training & Targets
Warning! Shooting Guns in Sofia: this awesome Special Forces activity is not a game for boys – this is serious fun for men!
Want to find out who the real potential SAS captain of the group is? Well focus, control your breathing am that weapon and pull the triggrr – and you’ll see who is the best shot.
This activity is for the guys who wants to try all kinds of weapon from all over the world. A package for real men!
How it Works
A friendly local English-speaking guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel. A private minibus (or taxis) takes them to the shooting range, located about 10-15 minutes from the city centre.
Once there, you’ll all go through safety training led by a professional instructor. Then each of you will shoot with 5 different weapons, 50 bullets in total.
- 10 shots with the Russian sport pistol Margolin, cal. 22LR
- 10 shots with the Russian police pistol Makarov, cal. 9x18mm
- 20 shots with a cal. 9x19mm pistol (Heckler & Koch, Glock, CZ-75 or Walther)
- 5 shots with a revolver, cal. 357 Magnum (Smith & Wesson or Colt )
- 5 shots with the pump-action shotgun Mossberg, cal. 12
After the activity is over you’ll get a transfer back to your hotel.