Bar Crawl + Night Club Entry in Barcelona
- 240 min. Guided Pub Crawl
- Night Club Entry
- Shot(s) each per Bar
- Skip-the-line entry to nightclub
- Drinking Games
- Stop at 3 bars + 1 Night Club
Let's Get Blind Drunk.
Discover the best of Barcelona's nightlife on Pissup's hen / stag do bar crawl activity in Barcelona, including entry to one of the city's top night clubs at the end of the night.
Let Pissup take your group to three of Barcelona's best bars, where a free, extra strong shot at each awaits. Enjoy drinking copious amounts of alcohol while finding out all about the city's nightlife scene. VIP entry to one of the city's best night clubs is included for everyone in the group. Skip the line and feel like celebrities while partying the night away and sending off your stag or hen in style.
What To Expect
Pissup's bar crawl guide will meet your group at Gallo Loco Bar. Here's the exact address, so you know where to go.
Gallo Loco Bar, 2do piso Safe Stay Hostel (Passeig de Gracia #33, 08007 Barcelona, Spain).
When you meet your guide, they'll introduce themselves and give you a rundown of what to expect throughout the night. The itinerary includes visits to three different bars in the city. At each of them, a shot is served to each group member, so prepare yourselves, guys.
Anyone who wants to drink any other alcohol, must buy it at the bar. Your guide can organize different drinking games at the bars to really get you guys in the party mood, like beer pong, etc.
At the end of the night, after you have had your fair share of booze, we have a little treat for you. Free VIP entry into a popular nightclub in Barcelona. Skip the line and let your bachelor or bachelorette feel like a celebrity for one night only. Add some excitement before the bar crawl by heading to our artistic studio, where you'll be tasked with drawing either a naked man or woman, depending on what the person getting married's flavour is.
A List Of What You Need To Bring
- A photo ID with your lovely face on it.
- Dress smart. Avoid wearing sandals, flip flops, tank tops, shorts, or sportswear. Some of the venues we bring you to can refuse entry if you don't fit their dress code.
- A positive attitude to ensure the activity runs smoothly.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Please follow our guides' instructions at all times. We reserve the right to reject anyone showing disrespect toward them. This includes racism, sexism, or an offensive attitude. We're here to give you the time of your lives, but please just keep common sense in mind.
- Avoid showing up intoxicated. We'll make sure we get you drunk, don't worry.
- The bars we bring you to don't have any discounts, but they aren't that expensive.