Cooking Experience With Local Food Market Visit
- 3 hrs. Cooking Experience
- explore La Boqueria food market
- kitchen party
- Ingredients and cooked food
- bottles of sangria
- Qualified Instructor
Cooking Is About Making Ordinary Ingredients Come Together To Create Something Extraordinary!
Attention foodies! Come join Pissup's cooking experience in Barcelona for your stag party. Discover the intricacies of one of the world's most famous culinary scenes.
Embark on an exciting culinary experience through one of Barcelona's most famous local food markets to shop for the ingredients for the special dishes you'll whip up later on in the day. Learn how to make well known Spanish dishes such as paella, some tapas and a fruity jug of sangria, and then the fun part is trying out all the specialities for yourselves!
The Cooking Experience Itinerary
Stop 1 - Meet up with one of our guides at a selected location in Barcelona.
Stop 2 - Wander through the La Boqueria local food market to grab some ingredients for the kitchen.
Stop 3 - Head to the kitchen to begin cooking some Spanish delicacies and sample them.
By the end of this, you'll definitely be a little tipsy from the sangria and stuffed with lots of delicious food.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This is a public cooking experience, so other groups will be joining you. If you would prefer to do it with your group only, we can arrange a private class for groups bigger than eight.
- Our cooking experience lasts for three hours and fifteen minutes, so give yourselves plenty of time.
- The cooking experience can be booked all year round; it's not a seasonal activity.