- Table reservation
- First course (4 shared appetizers
- Main Course each
- Dessert each
- 2 x Glass of wine
- 1 Soft drink, water or Coffee
You can't visit Barcelona for a stag or hen do without trying paella, the national dish of Spain. Book your friend who's getting married a meal that they'll never forget.
Paella is a delicious rice dish that originates from Spain and is arguably one of the most popular dishes in the country's cuisine. Let Pissup organize for your bachelor / bachelorette party to visit the well sought after restaurant Raimon, which is known for its paella recipe. What makes their version of the dish so special? Come and find out. Devour a scrumptious three course meal filled with Spanish delights and, of course, the popular dish, not to mention a few tasty glasses of wine.
Immerse yourselves in the Spanish culture and treat your best friend to a meal that they won't find anywhere else.
What To Expect
Choose a time that works best for your group and let Pissup know so we can reserve a table for you at the excellent Raimon restaurant, known for serving paella with the highest of quality ingredients and cooked with precision and great care.
As your group arrives at the restaurant, you'll be greeted by one of their friendly staff, shown to your reserved table, and given menus to choose what you'd like to eat. The meal is three courses, so make sure you save plenty of room in those bellies for a good feed. Here's what the menu will look like.
- Tomato carpaccio with tuna, olives and onion from Figueras.
- Vegetable tempura with soy sauce.
- Steamed mussels.
- Chicken croquette.
- Organic vegetable paella.
- 'Paella' of caramelized onion.
- Grilled sea bream supreme with crunchy sautéed vegetables.
- Baked cava chicken with mushrooms.
- Homemade cake.
- Ball of ice cream.
- Fresh fruit.
- Italian sorbet.
- Nuviana white (d.o. Valle del Cinca).
- Red Nuviana (DO Valle del Cinca).
- Mineral water.
- Soft drinks.
The meal time usually takes around 90 minutes. Enjoy some exquisite paella while sipping on a glass of top class Spanish wine with the people your stag or hen loves. This is a phenomenally tasty combo that you'll end up adding to your weekly meal list when you head back home.
For afterwards, consider organizing the group to head off on one of Pissup's bar crawls, where you'll head off deep into the pockets of Barcelona to discover its nightlife while consuming multiple shots. If that's not enough, we'll even take you to one of the city's top rated nightclubs, where the group will get free VIP entry. What a way to send your buddy off.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Each group member is allowed two glasses of wine and a glass of water, a soft drink, or coffee. A 1⁄2 liter water for each member is counted as one beverage, as well as one bottle of wine for three people (two glasses per person) and the two glasses of wine can be exchanged for a soft drink or a beer. All bottles of wine that exceed the number of dinners will be invoiced separately, as well as soft drinks, beers and liquors.
- All main course options must be communicated to Pissup 48 hours in advance so they can notify the restaurant, as preparation has to be done before.
Real Customers. Real Reviews.
Paella Meal in Barcelona
Rated "Excellent" with 5/5 Based on 4+ reviews.
You can't visit Barcelona for a stag or hen do without trying paella. Book your friend who's getting married a meal that they'll never forget.