Sunset Jazz Cruise in Barcelona
- 90 min. Catamaran Boat Trip
- Live music
Jazz On The Ocean, Anyone?
Sail along the coast of Barcelona on our wonderful sunset jazz cruise activity for your friend's stag or hen do. Create memories that will last a lifetime.
Depart from Puerto de Barcelona on a stylish 78-foot catamaran out into the Mediterranean Sea. Our professional skipper will take you to admire a spectacular view of the amazing city while a saxophonist plays the best of jazz music live in front of your eyes. A bar will be on board where the ladies can get their hands on a fine glass of bubbly and the lads can grab some ice cold beers.
Enjoy views that will stay in your mind for the foreseeable future while listening to the best of jazz.
What To Expect
The jazz boat tour will depart from Puerto de Barcelona. Make sure your group gets there at least 15 minutes before the departure time for check in.
Hop on board the spacious 78-foot catamaran and prepare yourselves for a one and a half hour cruise up Barcelona's stunning coastline. As the sun goes down and the light changes, you'll be able to capture wonderful images like you'd see on National Geographic. Don't forget your phones and cameras.
While you sit back, relax, and enjoy the magical colours of an amazing sunset, a jazz band will be blasting out all of the greatest tunes that your stag or hen loves. There will even be a saxophonist joining in on the action.
A multilingual local captain will be on board to provide you with a safety briefing as well as live commentary about the sights you will see. You can listen to them while you lay down on the boat's comfortable sun deck, giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade.
Grab yourselves a drink at the boat's bar, which serves the most popular drinks. A sunset and a chilled beer or glass of wine are the ultimate combo.
Your group will be dropped back at the pickup location, where you're free to continue the celebrations. Pissup has tonnes of great evening activities in Barcelona that are often purchased with the jazz boat cruise. Find out more about them here.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Make sure your party is at the departure location 15 minutes before the boat sets sail for check in. We don't want anyone getting left behind.
- All of Pissup's sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions on the day of the activity. In the case of bad weather conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.
- When you book this activity, you'll receive a confirmation email containing the tour operator's information, including their local phone number and the exact address of departure.
- Everyone should wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen for protection on the boat.
- There will be a safety briefing from a multilingual guide before the boat hits the ocean to make sure each person knows what to do in the case of an emergency.
- Your group will be covered by insurance if there's an accident.
- Life jackets are on the boat for anyone who doesn't feel comfortable sailing without one.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message