Rooftop Meal in Barcelona
- Table reservation
- 2 x bottles of sangria
- Main Course each
- 2 x Spanish tapas
Food Is Always Better With An Amazing View
Savor a tasty meal on the rooftop of one of the main hotels in the heart of Barcelona for a stag or hen party you're planning. Book with Pissup today.
Take your friend who's getting married to one of the leading hotels in Plaza de Catalunya, where a table reservation will be there for them on the top floor at their impressive rooftop bar that overlooks the city. Indulge in some Spanish tapas while sipping some sangria and celebrating their send off.
Immerse yourselves in the Spanish culture and enjoy kicking off the big bachelor or bachelorette weekend away in style.
What To Expect
The meal will take place in an exclusive rooftop venue on the seventh floor of the Iberostar Hotel in Plaza de Catalunya, which is one of Barcelona's most popular areas. We'll organize a table reservation for your group at an agreed upon time with the best man. Make sure your group gets there on time.
Get yourselves nice and comfortable, because you're going to be there for 90 minutes. A waiter will be over to you with menus to show you what they have in store for the group. Here's a look at what's on offer.
- Two jugs of Spanish sangria wine for the table.
- Six main dishes to choose between the sandwich/wrap/hamburger.
- Two portions of coca bread with tomato.
- One portion of nachos with guacamole.
The restaurant is open all day, so you can choose a time that suits your group, whether it's in the afternoon or evening. Fit in one of Pissup's daytime activities before you head for your feed, like a banana boat ride.
Following your banquet, your stag or hen group can stay at the bar to have some more drinks at their own expense or head to another bar in the city.
A Note On Group Numbers
- If there are more than 6 people, you'll have to add drinks or main dishes to the add ons.
- If there are more than 10 people, please ask for other menu options. The supplier has one special.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The hotel's pool is exclusively for hotel guests only. Save the swimming for the beach tomorrow.
- Drunk clients will not be allowed to enter the premises. There's plenty of time to get drunk once you finish your dinner, guys.
- The restaurant's dress code is casual. Shorts, sleeveless shirts, flip flops, and sporting clothes are not allowed to be worn.
- For extra food and drink, your group members can order what they want and pay for it there.
What can you add?
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message