Beer + Chocolate Tasting Tour in Brussels
- Guided walking tour around the city
- 10 x Chocolate Tasters
- 6 x Beer Tasters
- Snacks including cheese, cured meats & Belgian fries
Is There Anything Better In This World Than Beer And Chocolate?
Indulge in handmade Belgian chocolates paired complemented with crafty beers on this action packed tasting tour in Brussels. Book for a stag do today!
Join Pissup as we take you on a journey to discover the best of beer and chocolate in the capital.
Stop by three chocolate shops hidden away from the main tourist spots and enjoy at least ten chocolate samples each. Hit up three traditional Belgian taverns to sample up to six beers each, which will surely have you a little bit wavy.
Your tour guide is extremely knowledgeable on the topics of beer and chocolate, two of the main things that Belgians keep close to their hearts. They'll give you an in-depth running commentary along to way, providing your bachelor party with insight into the city's relationship with beer and chocolate and pointing out key sights as you saunter through the cobblestoned streets.
For anyone who's feeling a bit peckish, there will be some snacks provided by your guide, like Belgian fries and some meat nibbles to keep your bellies afloat.
- A visit to three chocolate shops with a minimum of ten samples.
- A stop at three Belgian bar with six beer tastings.
- Snacks to enjoy like Belgian fries and meat nibbles.
What Times Is This Tour Available?
You can book our beer and chocolate tour between Wednesday and Sunday, and it runs from 1 PM until 5:30 PM.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This tour lasts for four and a half hours overall, so please wear comfortable shoes as there's a lot of walking involved and bring a jacket just in case it rains.
- Please be aware that some tasting might have nuts in them.
- Vegetarians can take this tour.
- Vegans will not be able to take this tour as lots of the samples contain dairy products.