Unlimited Booze Cruise in Budapest
- 85 min. boat cruise on Danube
- 85 min. Unlimited Drinks
- Pissup Guide
Get Insanely Drunk While Seeing Some Of The City's Key Sights
Sail past Budapest's highlights while downing copious amounts of alcohol on Pissup's unlimited booze cruise. It's about to get rowdy for your best friend's stag do weekend.
Board the ship in the heart of the city and embark on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the capital city of Hungary. Your stag party will get to see the Hungarian capital's popular sights like the House of Parliament, Gellért Hill, the Castle District, and much more. Not to forget, you'll have unlimited access to beverages like house wines, draught beer, champagne (sweet and dry), soft drinks, tea, coffee, and mineral water for the duration of the journey.
This is the perfect way to warm up for a night out in Budapest or go headfirst into a wild party on board.
What To Expect
Your booze cruise will be waiting for you in the heart of the city along the Danube at Dock 11. Board the boat and get yourselves comfortable because you're going to be on there for 70 minutes in total.
As soon as everyone's on board, you're good to go. The ship will set sail down the Danube river, passing by some of the capital's most marvellous sights, including famous hotels, government buildings, and much more.
The booking includes unlimited consumption of alcohol on board, so what are you waiting for? Get knee deep in drink and make sure the groom comes off that vessel not knowing his own name.
Here's a list of the drinks included in your package:
- House Wines (white, red & rosé)
- Draught Beer
- Champagne (sweet and dry)
- Soft Drinks (Coca Cola, Coca Cola zero, Sprite Zero, and Fanta orange
- Tea and coffee
When you get back to shore, there's no doubt you'll be a bit more intoxicated than you all were before you left. Keep the drinking going by heading for some beers and bowling. Compete against each other in bowling for bragging rights while continuing on with the session. It's a nice pit stop before hitting the club.
Departure Times For The Booze Cruise
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This is not a private booze cruise. Other people will be on board too. Who knows, you might even add some new participants to your stag party if you're lucky.
- You must arrive at the departure point thirty minutes before sailing time to ensure everything goes according to plan.
- There is no maximum participant limit for this activity. Small and large groups are welcome.