Oktoberfest Visit in Hamburg
- Table reservation in an Oktoberfest marquee
- 8 drink vouchers valid for the following drinks: 1 l beer, 0.5 l wine/champagne, 0.3 l long drink, 0.2 l Hugo/Aperol, 1 l soft drink
It's Beer O'Clock!
Drink until you can't drink anymore at Oktoberfest in Hamburg for your best friend's stag do. A traditional German experience like no other.
Enjoy an alpine atmosphere at the Wandsbeker Oktoberfest while sipping ice cold beers with your buddy who's getting married and those closest to him. Allow us to reserve a table for your squad and throw you eight drink vouchers on the house valid for a multitude of drinks, including 1l of beer, 0.5l of wine or champers, 0.3l of selected long drinks, 0.2l of Hugo or Aperol, or 1l of soft drink. Party German style to traditional Bavarian tunes while consuming one too many brews at your pal's bachelor party.
What To Expect
Grab the lads and make your way over to the Wandsbeker Marktplatz, where the Oktoberfest will take place. We'll arrange for your stag group to have a table reserved in the seating area so that everyone can be destroyed together. Your table location will depend on the seating plan on the night of the festival.
Your Oktoberfest package will include seats in the marquee with priority access and eight drink vouchers for the group use at the bar on a select number of drinks from the menu. The options are 1l of sweet soft drink, 0.2l of delicious Hugo or Aperol, 1 litre of chilled German beer, 0.5 litre of fine wine or bubbly champagne, or 0.3l of a number of long drinks. Plenty to choose from.
The gates for the Oktoberfest event open at 18:00 pm. Once inside, your group can spend the rest of the evening listening to live bands sing their hearts out to some German anthems and selected DJs drop the latest beats. There will almost certainly be a couple of sore heads tomorrow, and what better way to cure them than with a classic schnitzel dinner? An authentic culinary adventure that the groom will cherish forever.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The Oktoberfest only runs from the 16th of September until the 2nd of October and is only held from Sunday through to Thursday.
- Make certain that your group arrives on time. The reserved table will only be held for a maximum of thirty minutes; after that time, it could be handed over to another group.
- The maximum number of people per table is eight. After that, there will need to be another table added to your booking.
- If your booking has more than eight people, there's no guarantee that the tables will be placed next to each other, but we'll try our hardest to make it happen.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message