Coasteering Adventure in Lisbon
- 240 min. Coasteering adventure
- Certified instructors
- Support boat
- Harness, Helmet, Life jacket, Wetsuit
From Cliffs To Caves, You'll Never Experience Anything Like This Anywhere Else!
Our coasteering adventure in Lisbon is sure to get your blood pumping. Abseil along the shores of the Portuguese capital for your stag party with Pissup.
Everyone loves to immerse themselves in nature, but coasteering is made for a special kind of group of people who are fond of a bit of adrenaline from time to time.
Our bachelor party coasteering activity is the best way to discover Lisbon's coastline and is one heck of an adventure. You'll get to swim in ponds of water, do small climbs using ropes, zipline insane distances, and even rappel/abseil.
Discover jaw dropping landscapes, hidden caves, dramatic escarpments and wonderful views!
What To Expect
Your coasteering adventure will set off from the following address - Porto de abrigo de Sesimbra, loja 6, 2970-152 Sesimbra, Portugal - It takes place in the famous Arrábida Natural Park, which is around 40 kilometres from Lisbon.
Upon your arrival, a team of coasteering specialists will be there to greet you, run your group through an indepth safety briefing and get everyone geared up to go.
Your gear will include a helmet, a harness, a lifejacket, a wetsuit. You'll also receive a support boat, a tour guide and insurance cover.
The coasteering experience will last for six hours on the coast of Sesimbra and Arrábida. It will be an action packed day out, to say the least, from abseiling at intimidating heights to diving into massive spaces of water.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Before booking, we require the full name and date of birth of each person participating.
- We ask you to bring your own running footwear and a pair of shorts you don't mind getting soaked to wear over your wet suit.
- We advise everyone to wear sunscreen and bring their own towel and toiletries to wash up (e.g. shampoo).
- If any of your group members have long hair, they will need to have something to tie it up.
- If you have a pair of tight gloves, bring them as they'll be of benefit to you when you're climbing.
- All participants must be able to swim comfortably.
- It is compulsory to wear a closed pair of shoes and special coasteering shorts. If you don't have any, they can be rented on the day from one of the coasteering team.
- If you require a transfer from Lisbon to the meeting site, we can arrange it for you for an added fee. Please get in touch with us if you're interested.
- This activity is available during the summer from 9:30 AM and 2:30 PM and in the winter from 9:30 AM only.