Paddle boarding Lesson in Lisbon
- 90 min. Group paddleboarding lesson
- stand up paddle boards
- Qualified Instructor
- Equipment & Safety Gear
Worry Less, Paddle board More!
Take a break from the Super Bock beers and hit the open sea for a paddle boarding lesson in Lisbon for your stag do. A good stretch in the arms never hurt anyone.
Sometimes, we just need to let the body recover and unwind with some fresh air. It doesn't get better than heading out to the ocean to learn how to paddle board.
Come with Pissup to the gorgeous beach of Praia da Duquesa on the outskirts of the city. Our team will teach you all you need to know about paddle boarding in a fun and safe environment.
The lesson will be for 90 minutes on either a standard stand up paddle board or and XXL stand up paddle board. You can choose in advance!
Onsite, you'll find showers, safe storage to put your belongings and beach facilities, which will be free for you to use on the day.
And that's not all. Nearby, there's a lovely bar and restaurant, which is perfect for a couple of beers and a bite to eat while watching the sun go down.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The only thing included in this package is the paddle board lesson.
- You need to bring your own swimwear, towels and sunscreen.
- The beach is around. 45 minute drive from the city centre.
- If you need transport to the beach where the lesson will take place, we can arrange transport for you in advance if you wish.