Snowshoe Hiking In Munich in Munich
- 6 hrs. Snowshoe hike
- Equipment & Safety Gear
- Zipflbob ride
Don't Forget Your Woolly Hat Lads!
Hit up the Bavarian Alps for a five snowshoe hike on your pal's stag do in Munich. Immerse yourself in nature and take a break from the beer.
If you're wondering what snowshoeing is, it's basically movement while wearing snowshoes. The footwear prevents you from moving through the snow and allows you to move on it.
Venture deep into the Bavarian Alps with our experienced guide who knows the area like the back of their hand, where you'll come into contact with the untouched side of Munich. Indulge in a delicious lunch in a mountain hut, hit new speeds on a rocket of Zipflbob, and enjoy a different kind of bachelor party experience.
What To Expect
Meet your wonderful set of guides at Parkplatz Bahnhof Fischhausen-Neuhaus, where they'll be there to welcome you before kicking off the exciting day. They'll give you a short briefing, get everyone kitted up, and then off you will go into the snow.
Climb up a couple of metres together, surrounded by stunning winter landscapes with fir forests covered in snow, resembling something from a movie. Soak up the panoramic views while your bodies are being put to the ultimate test.
Once at the summit, there will be mountain hut restaurant service with smoking hot lunches that will undoubtedly warm you lads up after being out in the cold for so long. Food isn't included in the price, if you want something, you'll have to buy it at your own expense.
Here at Pissup, we always save the best until last, and by God, do we have something fun for you at the end. Take a high speed Zipflbob down through the mountain and valley, where you'll end up at your starting point.
Our snow mountain climb isn't our only unique activity. We have plenty more that you can find on our Munich stag do experiences page.
How To Get To The Meeting Point
The meeting point is at Parkplatz Bahnhof Fischhausen-Neuhaus (not Schliersee village/town), Wendelsteinstrasse 2, 83727 Neuhaus am Schliersee.
There are some parking spaces available, but a lot of people end up taking public transport, especially if the group is too big. Take the BOB/BRB from Central Station or Harras. The BRB is later divided into three sections. Make sure you get on the right part of the train to Bayrischzell. The exit is in Fischhausen Neuhaus (and not Schliersee). It takes around 60 minutes to get there by train.
Essentials That You Need To Bring With You
- Breathable winter clothing like jackets, trousers etc.
- Solid footwear (mountain boots), possibly gaiters.
- A backpack (approx. 30L).
- Gloves, hat, sports glasses and sunscreen.
- Ski goggles for the Zipflbob descent/run.
- Snacks, thermos with tea or water (min. 1 liter p.p.) and power bank.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Our winter hiking excursion is only available from January to March 2023.
- The usual start time is 10:15 am, but it can be amended upon your request.
- The tour may be cancelled due to a lack of snow, avalanches, or snowstorms.
- The minimum group size is usually ten, but the group can be as small as six people. Be sure to contact us before booking.
- All participants must be in good physical condition and free of heart or cardiovascular issues.