Archery Tag in Paris
- All Safety Equipment
- 60 min. Playing Time
- Arrow Tag
A Good Archer Is Known Not By His Arrows But By His Aim!
Is your stag a huge fan of Robbin Hood? Great, because now is his chance to act like his hero in a thrilling game of archery tag in Paris.
Break up into teams, grab your bows and arrows, and eliminate your enemies before the time runs out to be crowned champions. This immersive game is a mix of paintball and dodgeball and is equally as exciting and incredibly safe. What a way to bring the boys together to and start your best buddy's bachelor party the right way.
Get ready to gear up for shooting lots of arrows!
What To Expect
The arrow tag arena is around 25 minutes outside of the main centre of Paris, but it can be easily accessed by the RER A from the Gare De Lyon. Get off at Lognes; it's only seven stops; you won't know the time passing by.
Before you start worrying, archery tag is played in a safe environment with a referee. The arrows that you'll be shooting are completely made of foam, so you cant whack the opposing team as hard as you want without hurting them.
There will be 60 minutes of playing time overall, with a couple of different game styles to spice things up. Of course, if you have any suggestions, you can introduce them to the game and fill the referee in on the rules, so they can control everything.
Usually, the teams are split up into fours, but it really depends on your group size. If you have quite a few numbers, you can play on a rotational basis, so everyone gets plenty of time to play.
If you would rather have the simplicity of a private transfer rather than taking the train, we can book for your group; contact us for more details.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the actual start time, so you can get geared up for the game and begin the safety briefing. This way, you won't have to break into your special playing time.
- Your group size needs to be a minimum of eight people to play.
- If you arrive late, unfortunately, you won't be able to get back any playing time because there will be another group booked in for after.
- Bring lots of water with you because there's quite a bit of running around.
- Wear active wear and bring a change of clothes just in case you're extremely sweaty after all the running around you are going to be doing.
- An experienced host/referee will take control of the games and ensure everyone is playing by the rules.