You selected an activity with early start date!
Sorry, you cannot build trips longer than 7 days online
You selected different destination
Brewery Tour in Prague
- Local Guide
- 45 minutes excursion of the brewery’s visitor centre with video commentary.
- Table Reservation in brewery’s beer bar
- 4 Beers (Premium Lager, Dark Lager, Granát, Unfiltered ) tasting with commentary (one round can be pulled by stag for his group)
- 1 x homemade potato crisps for 2 people
- Special commemorative beer mat
- Main Course (can choose from Spicy beer beef goulash, beer buttered fish and chips, baked beer pork sausage, BBQ chicken wings or vegetarian selection – fried potato dippers, cheese or onion rings)
Who says you can’t organise a Pissup in a brewery…the biggest brewery in Prague!
Renovated in 2011 to match 21st century standards of making beer – this Prague brewery tour is not to be missed.
Don’t worry if the thought of a museum-like tour bores you to tears, this highly-informative and fun tour is great fun!
How it Works
Your group will be picked up by the guide at an agreed spot (usually your hotel) and taken via public transport or on foot to the brewery’s visitor centre.
After you arrive the group will go for the tour/excursion (please note: this is a public tour!). You’ll take a tour through the visitor centre, with video commentary. This takes around 45 minutes. You’ll be guided through the history of the brewery, its buildings, learning up close how the beer is made. The brewery was renovated in 2011 to match the absolutely highest standards that should apply to beer brewing in the 21st century. After the history lesson is over you can move onto the real reason why you came: the booze!
What You'll Get
There is a table in brewery’s beer bar booked for your group after the tour. You’ll get 4 x 0.2 litre beers, with tasting commentary from the staff. The types of beer are: Premium, Dark, Unfiltered and Granát. The stag can pull one round for his group himself.
During this tasting session each member of the group can choose a main course (Spicy beer beef goulash, beer buttered fish and chips, baked beer pork sausage, BBQ chicken wings, or vegetarian selection – fried potato dippers, cheese or onion rings) and you'll get 1 x homemade potato crisps for every 2 people.
After the tasting sessions you’ll each get a special commemorative beer mat!
Why not combine beer with some exercise and sightseeing: book our Sight-BEERing tour and enjoy the attractions of Prague’s Old Town and other historical sites with a pit stop on the way.