Wine Tasting in Prague
- Public Transport
- Tapas: plate of cheese & saucissons with bread
- 2-Course Meal each
- 1 glass Veltinske Zelene (Gruner Veltliner), Czech each
- 1 glass Cava Brut Organic, Bodega Dignitat, Spain each
- 1 glass Pinot Blanc, Domaine de la Tour Blanche, Alsace, France each
- 1 glass Côtes de Provence, Château Montaud, France each
- 1 glass Pinot Noir Reserva, Bodega Vistamar, Chile each
- 1 glass La Fina Amfora, Bodega Vins del Tros, Spain each
- Table reservation
- Wine presentation
- Pissup Guide
Who Is Ready For Some Wine?
Participate in a stag do wine tasting activity in Prague with a professional French sommelier and a table reservation at a fancy restaurant. Taste some delicious wines and learn about the story behind them.
Allow our Pissup guide to take you to a restaurant owned by a French sommelier. You will meet the owner of the place, who has done wine degustations for a long time. So, you are in good hands. During the tasting, you will sample all sorts of wines from the likes of Czechia, Italy, France, Spain, Chile, and Argentina. If that is not enough, you will get to see a presentation made by the sommelier for each wine that you taste. After the wine is served, you'll be treated to a two course dinner made by the restaurant's chefs. Aren't you in for a treat, lads?
What To Expect
The Pissup guide will meet your group at your hotel, where they'll fill you in on what you should expect at the wine tasting. They will be the ones organising everything to do with the suppliers, so there's no need for you or your stag to stress about anything at all. Once everything is sorted, you'll be taken to the restaurant, where the fun begins.
The restaurant's owner is a wine sommelier themselves and will greet you all and show you to your seats. Everyone will taste wines that come from the Czech Republic, France, Spain, and Chile and hear the history behind them, as well as be shown a presentation of each wine made by the sommelier. To keep the bellies happy, there will be some mouth watering plates of cheese and saucisson with bread, tapas style, for everyone to chow on to complement the wine.
Here's a list of wines that each stag group member will get to try.
- One glass of Cava Brut Organic, Bodega Dignitat, Spain each
- One glass of Pinot Blanc, Domaine de la Tour Blanche, Alsace, France each
- One glass of Côtes de Provence, Château Montaud, France each
- One glass of Pinot Noir Reserva, Bodega Vistamar, Chile each
- One glass of La Fina Amfora, Bodega Vins del Tros, Spain each
After the tasting, it's feeding time at the zoo. You'll be served a tasty two course dinner made by the restaurant's chefs. Lucky, lucky boys.
What You Should Know Before Booking
- Wine tastings are available in both English and French.
- Make sure no one in your group arrives drunk at the wine tasting. Once it's finished, then you can let your hair down.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message