Electric All-terrain Scooter in Mallorca
- 120 min. Electric all-terrain scooter tour
- Guided Tour
- safety helmets
- Safety briefing
- Transfer possible from 3 locations
Silent, Sleek, And Sustainable: Electric Scooters Are The Wheels Of Tomorrow!
Ride around all of western Mallorca on your very own all-terrain electric scooter, designed to tackle rough ground. Book for your bachelor party today!
Ditch the tour buses and see Mallorca on your terms with the help of a local guide on an environmentally friendly all-terrain electric scooter, perfect for seeing the sights and zooming around in a safe manner.
Spin over to western Mallorca, an untouched part of the island that not many tourists get to see. Roll past the sea, catch a glimpse of rolling hills, and seek out hidden gems that haven't made it onto your Instagram feed yet.
Our electric scooters are from the leading market brand TROTRX, manufactured by the world championship downhill cyclist Christian Taillefer, so they're best in class, unlike some of the other cheap ones you might find offered around Mallorca.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Please wear comfortable clothing on the day, like shorts and t shirts, and be sure to bring along plenty of water. If you forget, there will be some stops along the way to get some.
- You must wear closed shoes when riding the scooters. Anyone who shows up in flip flops won't be allowed to participate.
- A decent pair of sunglasses will come in handy for the sand.
- Each scooter can hold a maximum weight of 125 kg.
- A driving license isn't required since the scooters are electric.
- Nobody is allowed to drive drunk, so save the drinking for the bar crawl later that night.