Full Day Sea Caving Experience in Mallorca
- 6 hrs. Sea Caving
- Safety briefing
- life jacket
- safety helmets
The Cave You Fear To Enter Holds The Treasure That You Seek!
Join our full day stag party sea caving experience in Mallorca to discover some of the island's hidden gems off the coast and swim inside the deep underground world.
Be a part of the handful of people who have seen the inside of Mallorca's hidden caves, which lie on the coast of Cala Romantica. Stroll along awe inspiring coastal paths with outstanding views, dive into deep dark caves and swim in parts of the Mediterranean that most people have never even heard of.
We provide all the gear you need, like wet suits, life jackets and helmets, safety briefings from a bilingual guide, buoyancy kits and accident insurance.
Cala Romantica is over the east side of the island, away from much of the main tourist areas, so if you need a transfer there, we can organise it for you.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Our sea experience can change at the last minute due to harsh weather conditions. We will keep you informed on the situation in the lead up to your activity start date.
- Your confirmation email will include all the information you need about this activity, such as your guide phone number and the meeting point address.
- When you book, we'll need each of your group member's heights and weights so we can organise the right fitting gear for everyone.
- Food isn't included with your booking, so please bring along a packed lunch.
- This experience lasts for six hours in total.