Water Sports Tour in Mallorca
- 150 min. Challenge Tour
- Transfer included in northern Mallorca: Port de Pollença · Alcudia · Playa de Muro · Can Picafort
- Marine Cave
- Cliff Jumping
- snorkeling for treasure
- All Safety Equipment
- Safety boat during activity
- Picnic with non alcoholic drinks
Are You Ready For An Adventure Like No Other?
Hit the ocean for a fun-filled tour where your stag party takes part in a number of exciting water sports off the coast of Mallorca. Don't forget your trunks!
Get ready to ride in classic Land Rover jeeps along the coast, paddle kayaks to undiscovered locations, explore treacherous sea caves, cliff jump from insane heights into the deep blue sea, and snorkel to find the sunken treasures and unique sea animals. One of our guides will be with you every step away to make sure you have the time of your lives!
If anyone needs arm bands, we have you covered!
What To Expect
On the day of the water sports adventure, you have the option of either meeting your guide at Alcudia bus stop or you can arrive at the activity location point, which we'll provide to you beforehand.
Before you head out to see, your bachelor party will go through a safety briefing and be given all the required equipment.
So, what will you be doing? Well, here's what to expect :
- Land Rover transfers in northern Mallorca (Puerto Pollença to Can Picafort)
- Kayaking session
- Marine cave exploring
- Cliff jumping
- Sunken treasure discovering
- Snorkeling session
- Picnic to finish up an amazing day
The whole excursion lasts for around three hours or two and a half hours if you meet your guide at the activity location.
To keep the excitement going, take a look at our lesbian show activity. We'll send two of our hottest performers over to a location of your choice, and they'll look after the groom to be for a short while. When we say look after, we mean to give him an erotic performance, of course. Two sexy women to himself, what a lucky man. Don't worry; you boys will get to watch it with your own eyes.
What Equipment Comes With Your Booking
- Life jackets
- Water shoes
- Snorkel equipment
- Safety boat during the activities
When Is This Activity Available
Activity dates for 2023 -
01/05/23 - 15/06/23 - 10:00 am 16/6/23 - 30/9/23 - 9:00 am - 14:00 pm 01/10/23 - 31/10/23 - 10:00 am
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The water sports day out is designed for all levels and ages so most people can take part in all of the activities. Those who prefer not to participate in one or more of the activities (e.g, cliff jumping due to injury or personal preference) can still be with the group and enjoy themselves together with the group and with the care of our guides.
- The kayak ride lasts for around 15 minutes, snorkeling for treasure is 15 minutes, and the rest depends on the conditions of the ocean.
- Expect to be in and out of the water quite a bit.
- Our guides are English, German, French, Dutch, and Spanish speaking.
- Insurance is included with the booking.
- We'll provide you with a GoPro so you can take lots of photos which we'll send over to you after the activity is complete.
- We only do transfer services in the north part of Mallorca, so if the group is staying somewhere else away from Port Pollensa to Can Picafort they will have to come to the area on their own or with an organized transfer.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message