Rafting Experience in Vienna
- 1 hr. Rafting
- Qualified Instructor
- Equipment & Safety Gear
It's Never Too Late In Life For An Adventure!
Discover the wild water canals in Vienna in a rubber boat with your teammates. For an adrenaline rush like no other, book a rafting experience today.
Do you and your friends need a bit of action? Take a rafting boat down the new white water channel of the New Danube. Attempt to get through the 250 metre long canal in one piece while the powerful pumps give you an extra hint of speed. No experience is required. A qualified instructor will teach you all you need to know beforehand. You're going to be professional by the end of it.
Get ready to get absolutely soaking wet and have lots of fun.
What To Expect
The rafting arena can easily be reached by public transport in Vienna. An exact location will be sent to you beforehand.
A qualified instructor will look after your bachelor party for the duration of the experience. Upon arrival, you'll be given wet suits to change into and safety equipment before going through a briefing with the instructor. This will take around an hour to get done. No prior experience is required, and the instructing team will be supervising you at all times anyway.
Once your guide feels you're ready for the waves, it's time! Your group will have their own boat and can take up to 12 whitewater trips in total. The raft will get transported to the highest point of the arena and sent down into the rafts, and your job is to ensure the boat gets there without capsizing.
Overall, the whitewater rafting experience lasts for two and a half hours. You'll be exhausted by the end. If you do happen to have some energy later on, we can make you a booking for Vienna's secret cocktail bar. Visit one of the city's lesser know speakeasies while sipping on some complimentary well crafted drinks of your choice. The perfect way to wind down after what you've just gone through.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Experience
- There's a maximum of eight people allowed in each boat. Bookings for multiple boats are possible.
- The event is available in all weather conditions from April to October.
- Participants need to have good swimming skills and need an average level of fitness.
- Spectators are welcome to come along and take as many photos as they like from the spectating area.
What Participants Need To Bring With Them
- Swim wear because you're going to get drenched.
- A towel
- Shower gels and shampoos.
- It would be great if you could bring a pair of sports glasses or goggles to prevent water from getting into your eyes as there's a lot of splashing involved.