Cheese Sampling in Amsterdam
- 5 x Cheese Tasters each
- Cheese expert
- 2 x Wine Tasters each
This One Is For The Food Lovers!
Learn the culinary art of cheeses and how they're made with the assistance of an expert on our sampling stag party experience in Amsterdam.
It's no secret that the Dutch absolutely love their cheese, and now is your chance to discover why. Our cheese sampling excursion is an enjoyable educational workshop where your group will get a great insight into one of the Netherlands' biggest industries. Learn how its made and the methods the manufacturers use, and try some of the good stuff for yourselves, along with two wine tastings to wash it all down. By the end of it, you'll all be experts on Dutch cheese.
When Is This Activity Available?
We offer this experience every day of the week at various times. See the full timetable below.
Monday to Tuesday: 12.00 AM, 14.00 PM, 16.00 PM. Wednesday to Sunday: 12.00 AM, 13.30 PM, 15.00 PM, and 16.30 PM.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- You can buy some of the cheese after the end of the tour to bring home as a little souvenir. But be warned, it's stinky, so don't leave it lying around for too long.
- Please make sure you arrive at the venue ten minutes before the start time.
- The drink options available to mix with the cheese include port, red or white wine.
- This tour lasts for 60 minutes in total.
- Everyone will receive five unique cheese tasters overall.