Kayaking And Snorkelling in Barcelona
- local guide
- Return transfers
- Safety briefing
Watersports; Where The Fun Never Stops!
There's nothing more refreshing after a night on the booze in Barcelona than some watersports. Why not book our kayaking and snorkelling stag package?
Picture yourselves kayaking through the ice blue sea around Costa Brava, one of Spain's most dreamy destinations. Snorkel deep underwater in search of mesmerising coral reefs brimming with marine life. Paddle through enchanting sea caves with the help of a local guide who knows all too well about navigating these types of landforms. Lounge on the golden sandy beaches to top up your tan. This refreshing retreat is just what you need to rejuvenate after a few heavy nights in the Catalan Capital.
What's Included With The Package?
This package has everything you need for an incredible day trip to Costa Brava, including:
- Safety gear for kayaking
- Rental equipment such as kayaks, paddles, and snorkels
- A local guide that will look after you for the day
- Return transfers to and from Costa Brava
- Bottled water
- A safety briefing before each activity
- Packed picnic lunch
- Cold beer on your return back to Barcelona
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This activity is only available between the months of May and September.
- The meeting point where your driver will meet you is at Kulas Bar in Barcelona.
- Usually, the excursion lasts for around seven and a half hours.
- If the weather is poor on the day, the activity could be cancelled.
- Check in is at 9:30 AM and closes at 10 PM. Don't be late!