Shooting Range Experience in Berlin
- 5 bullets revolver magnum 357
- 10 bullets pistol 9 mm
- 10 bullets Remington
- 5 bullets AK-47 Kalashnikov assault rifle, cal. 7.62×39
- 6 bullets Shotgun
- Equipment & Safety Gear
- Qualified Instructor
- 5 bullets UZI submachine
Fire Some Guns Like In The Movies!
Pissup's shooting range experience is designed to test your accuracy and allow you to release some inner anger. Sign up for your stag party in Berlin today!
Now’s your chance to act out your favourite movie scenes with an awesome array of weapons. In this activity, you and the boys will get a chance to shoot everything from the cowboy esque Magnum 357 to the Soviet style Kalashnikov. Whether you see yourself as a gun toting sheriff in the wild west or as a Bond villain, you will be able to act out your boyhood fantasies! But shooting these weapons isn’t as easy as it looks on TV, so there will be an instructor on hand to show you how to safely and effectively use the weapons to ensure nobody accidentally hits someone in the building.
What To Expect
The firing range where the fun will take place is situated around an hour outside of Berlin's city centre. If you need a ride, Pissup can organize a private transfer there and back for an added fee. Please let us know if your group requires it when you book.
At the centre will be your experienced instructor, who's highly competent when it comes to any gun, so you're in safe hands. They'll give you a full rundown of the guns, along with a safety briefing. Everyone needs to listen closely during the whole thing and ask any questions, no matter how stupid they might sound. The last thing we need is someone with fewer limbs than they had when they walked in.
Before you get a hold of the guns, you need to put your safety equipment on. Each group member will be given their own, including the likes of goggles for eye protection, ear muffs so you don't end up deaf, and more. Please wear it at all times.
Now, let the fun begin, lads. There will be six guns in total that your bachelor party will get to shoot. Each of them has a certain amount of bullets, so spare them wisely, The smaller your group is, the more shooting each person gets.
Here's the full list of guns to get you excited:
- A revolver magnum 357 with five bullets.
- An UZI with five bullets.
- A remington (e.g. Colt M4, AR 15 System, SIG 516, Schmeisser, DPMS) with ten bullets.
- A Kalashnikov with five bullets.
- A shotgun with six bullets.
The shooting will take place at random targets in the middle of the range. Your instructor will be beside you at all times to guide you in the right direction. Hopefully, you hit at least one of them.
Thirty minutes is usually the amount of time it takes to get through all of the bullets. Our VIP nightclub experience is often purchased with the Berlin shooting package for later that night. Allow us to reserve you and your boys a table with your names on it in one of the city's best nightclubs, as well as some complimentary drinks to kick your boozy night off the right way.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This activity is NOT available for the first three months of the year 2023 due to renovations. We will update this posting when we have more information about it.
- Under no circumstances should anyone in your group show up under the influence of alcohol or drugs. These are highly powerful weapons. We can't be responsible if something goes wrong if someone is drunk or high.
- Please bring a form of ID for age control, like your passport or driving license.
- If you're going to take a taxi or train, be mindful that the range is more than an hour from the city.
- You'll need a minimum of eight people to do this excursion, and there is a maximum limit of 40.