Battle Kart in Brussels
Home Is Where You Are Player 1!
Do you have a buddy who's a gaming enthusiast? If so, our Battle Kart experience is the one that will elevate his stag do and make it an unforgettable one.
Battle Kart is all about testing avid gamers' skills through a reality karting game that will fill you with adrenaline and give you the sensation of racing on a real-life track. Everything is going to be projected for you, circuits and game modes; you name it.
Put your foot on the gas and win the most points to come out on top!
What To Expect
This experience is actually located in Antwerp, but it's not hard for your bachelor party to reach. All you have to do is hop on a short train ride, and you'll be at the activity location in one hour.
As your team arrives at the innovative go karting hall, you'll be greeted by one of the staff members and they'll run you through a short debrief about what you should expect through the experience.
You have the option to play amongst yourselves, or you can team up together and battle it out with other racers who want to play. Ask yourself the question, who would rather beat? Friends or strangers?
Once everything is agreed, it's time for you to speed off on your go karts and try to grab first place. There will be a couple of rounds, so if you happen to lose out on the first place, you have a second opportunity to redeem yourself.
The activity lasts, on average, around 40 minutes depending on how fast you get around the course, but knowing your stag's track record, he's probably going to end up paddy last as per usual.
After the fun has finished up, you all can chat about how well you have done the train back to Brussels and get yourselves ready for your first night tearing up the Belgian capital. Go easy on the local beer, lads; it goes to your head faster than you think.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This experience is located in Antwerp, not Brussels.
- The activity is available every day from 14:30 to 23:00, but be sure to research train times as you don't want to end up stranded in a different city. We can arrange a private transfer for your group either if you would prefer that. Contact us for more details.
- This is the page for a public activity; if you would prefer to play with your group only, contact our team.
- A minimum height of 1.50 metres is required to play.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.