Beer Tasting Tour in Brussels
- 3 hrs. Beer Tasting Tour
- 3 x Beer spots
- 5 Beers each
- Surprising beer pairing
- Beer guide
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beer Holder!
A group of lads on a stag do with access to mountains of Belgian beer on a tasting tour in Brussels, what could go wrong? Book today!
Have a taste of Belgium's beer culture on this action packed intimate tasting tour giving you a chance to savour some of the finest beers brewed in the city and enjoy some fantastic pairings with delicious snacks and chocolates.
Find out about flavours you would have never heard about only if you went on this tour. This is the perfect way to set the tone for an incredible bachelor weekend in the Belgian capital!
What To Expect
Start your tour alongside your passionate guide who's an absolute expert when it comes to beer. They'll tell you some historical anecdotes as you walk through the city to tasting spots.
Learn some interesting facts about beer and how the special yeast has an effect on the taste by sampling some for yourselves. That crispy flavours will have you begging for more.
In total, you'll visit three authentic beer tasting locations and try five high quality locally crafted beers. Beer always tastes better whne there's food involved, so there will be some flavorful pairings with local delicacies and chocolates.
This tour lasts for three hours in total, so make sure you allocate enough time and are in no rush to get back.
Across the tour, there will be some fun challenges and beer games introduced which promise plenty of laughs and lots of fun.
- Three beer stops.
- Tasters of five high quality beers.
- Surprise pairings with chocolates and other snacks.
- A highly skilled beer guide.
What Times Is This Activity Available?
- Monday to Saturday - 2:30 pm, 6 pm or 7 pm.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- If your group is larger than 16 participants, please let us know so we can try to arrange something with the guide.
- Please arrive at the meeting point five minutes before the departure time so everything runs smoothly.
- Nobody is allowed to show up to the activity drunk, or they'll be refused.
- All participants must be over 18 years old as there's alcoholic consumption involved.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Dutch, but it depends on which tour guide is operating the tour on the day.
- Everything is on foot, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and a jacket just in case it's raining.