Beer Tasting And Pub Crawl Combo in Brussels
- Beer guide
- 5 Beers each
- 210 min. Guided Pub Crawl
- 1 Beer Each
- 3 x shots each
The Mantra For Every Pub Crawl And Beer Tasting Is Simple - Sip, Stroll And Repeat!
Our Beer Tasting And Pub Crawl Combo is every booze lover's heaven with endless pints, three shots each and a pub crawl that will leave you legless.
Over the course of more than five hours, you lads will learn all there is to know about Belgian styled beers. Your first stop will be at a local brewery where you'll find out exactly how a good beer should be tasted and what they should be drunk with, not to forget the five cheeky samples for each member of your group.
By then, you'll be slightly well oiled and taken to the pub crawl starting point, where the next stage of fun will kick off. First, you'll stop at a relaxing bar to get you started and meet your other crawlers before going to the St-Gery area, which is notorious for its nightlife scene. This is where things will start to escalate; you'll get your hands on welcome shots and drink discounts of top heavy alcoholic cocktails. After, you'll stop at another bar for some more beers(if the others weren't enough) that pays for some brilliant live music and even has a dance floor.
Just before home time, you'll stop at one more venue, and yes, you guessed, it's a club visit! You'll all get a free shot, free cloakroom access, skip the line entry and all kinds of great discounts on drinks. If you can last, the venue stays open until 5 AM with world class DJs playing their mixes across the night. It will be the survival of the fittest, that's for sure.
What's Included With This Package?
Every person who takes part in our beer tasting and pub crawl combo package will get the following:
- Five beers each
- One extra beer in a separate bar
- Three shots at one of the venues
- A professional pub crawl guide for the duration of the activity
When Is This Tour Available?
This tour takes place every day except for Tuesdays at a starting time of 7:45 PM every day. Once you've finished at the brewery, the pub crawl will start at 9:30 PM sharp.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- At each venue you stop at, you'll spend between 45 and 60 minutes, depending on how busy it is.
- We ask you to arrive at the latest five minutes before your activity start time.
- We don't accept drunk people with a negative attitude that could ruin the experience for other people.
- This isn't a private experience; other pub crawlers will be joining you. We do have a private version of the activity; for more information, contact us.
- The whole activity will be performed in English.
- Please bring extra cash for any extra drinks you'll want to purchase.