Segway City Tour in Brussels
They See Me Rollin!
Discover Brussels in style through Pissup's Segway Tour. Roll through the streets, see new places, and set the tone for an exciting stag in the Belgian capital.
Segways are the ultimate way to see parts of the city you would never see on foot. Take a tour of Brussels in a unique, seeing famous attractions such as the Manneken Pis, Grand Place, Grand Sablon, one of the biggest paces in the world Justice Palace, Petit Sablon, the Royal Square, the Royal Palace, and the Mont des Art. An action packed day out indeed!
You won't be alone on our two hour segway tour; an experienced tour guide will be leading the pack and there to tell you some interesting stories and facts about each attraction you visit.
Don't worry. You'll get to stop for some photos along the way and for a toilet break or two. You have to have some sort of souvenir from your trip to Brussels.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- All activity participants must be over the age of 16 years old.
- You must fill out all provided forms before taking part.
- Everyone has to be sober. Anyone who is under the influence of alcohol won't be allowed to drive a segway.
- Each person drives at their own risk. Please don't fool around, or else you'll have an accident.
- Wear comfortable clothes on the day and bring a jacket with you in case it's raining. The weather can be unpredictable in Brussels at the best of times.