Segway Tour in Cologne
- 90 min. Segway Tour
- Qualified Instructor
- Equipment & Safety Gear
Segways Redefine How People Move Through Cologne!
Experience a more advanced form of sightseeing by taking a tour of the city of Cologne on your stag party...the fun way, on segway bikes!
Hate the idea of trudging around a city, looking at ancient buildings that don't interest you - while you get burnt by the mid-day sun? Well, now you can enjoy a tour of Cologne without being bored. Our Cologne segway tours provide 90 minutes of action packed sightseeing, with an instructor who knows all of the top locations leading the way.
Get to see the best of Cologne while having fun steering these bikes through the city streets.
Where Is The Tour's Meeting Point?
All of our segway tours depart from the same location; you can see it below.
- Chocolaterie Jan von Werth at the Alter Markt in Cologne -
The meeting point is central, so you won't have any trouble finding it. Just stick it into Google Maps, and you'll be there before you know it.
What Sights Will You Get To See?
Trust us when we say this, we only take you to the most beautiful places in Cologne. Below are just some of what to expect.
- The Cologne Cathedral
- The banks of the Rhine
- The Hohenzollern Bridge
- The Alter Markt
- The Crane Houses
And, much, much more
Do You Want To Hear More About Our Cologne Activities?
Cologne is undoubtedly one of Pissup's most popular stag do destinations, and to cater to the influx of groups of lads heading away for their last weekend of freedom, we have a huge selection of exciting activities available, from steamy strip shows to wild party boats down the Rhine River, the fun never stops with Pissup.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Tour
- Don't worry if you've never ridden a segway bike before; you'll be given full instructions. This tour will run from March through to October.
- Each driver's body weight must be between 45 kg and max. 117 kg.
- Each driver's body height must be at least 1.40 metres and a maximum of 1.95 metres.
- Please wear steady and flat shoes as you won't be able to drive without them. Avoid flip flops or sandals.
- Everyone needs to have a personal ID on them at all times.
- Drivers have to follow road traffic regulations throughout.
- All group members must be physically fit.
- If someone has an illness such as epilepsy, cardiovascular disease, balance disorders or something similar, they can't drive.
- Under no circumstance is anyone allowed to be under the influence of alcohol, medication or drugs.
- Before you depart for the tour, you have to sign a disclaimer.