Go Karting - Mini Grand Prix in Ibiza
- Equipment & Safety Gear
- 8 min. Qualifying
- 8 min. Race
- Podium Ceremony
- 1 bottle of champagne
In The Driver Seat, You're In Control!
Get out onto one of Ibiza's main go karting tracks to compete in a Grand Prix style tournament with the lads on your stag party. Let the adrenaline fuel your ride one lap at a time.
Race against your pals on a track exactly like the ones you see at the Grand Prix in a Honda 390cc for experienced riders, and for those who have never been behind a wheel before, they can ride the Honda 200cc. Go head to head in strategic races designed with AMB and SMS timing software, which tracks all participant's lap times, so we'll know who won fairly without any excuses.
After the final whistle is blown, there will be a celebration ceremony with a podium and a bottle of champagne provided to the winner. Shake it up and make her pop.
See below for what's included with our go karting package.
- Driver registration and training before the race begins.
- Prize awards for the three best pilots.
- A final celebration on a podium with some champagne.
How Do The Races Work?
The race will be split into two sessions: a qualifying race, which lasts for eight minutes, and the final race, which will last for another eight minutes.
Time control will be in place to choose pit stop positions.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- There's a maximum of eight drivers per race.
- We offer this experience between 11 AM and 8 PM every day of the week, except for Wednesdays, as the track closes then.