Tapas Meal in Ibiza
- Table reservation
- 8 x Spanish tapas
- Dessert each
- 2 drinks per person
Tapas Revolve Around Small Bites, Explosive Flavours And Amazing Conversations!
Try a variety of different Spanish tapas at a traditional restaurant on the stunning island of Ibiza. Book in for a meal on your stag party with us today!
Dive into a culinary adventure like never before with Pissup for a tapas dinner featuring some of the most famous delights from the Spanish cuisine, from battered squid to homemade Argentinean Empanadas.
The restaurant has its own spacious terrace with a local DJ every night encircled by lush greenery for visitors to sit out, indoor and outdoor art exhibits crafted by local artists and even its own stockpile of vintage motorcycles. You have to get your snap on top of one before you leave.
What's On The Menu?
Your meal will be full tapas style, so there's a huge selection of dishes to share with a dessert at the end.
- Olives and sourdough bread with "escalivada" of peppers.
- Iberian ham or chicken croquettes.
- A mixture of dried beats served with some bread. Some of the meats include chorizo, blood sausage, lamb merguez, and sweetbreads.
- Homemade Argentinean Empanadas, either meat or caprese.
- Grilled veggies.
- Battered squid (calamari).
- Provoleta cheese with peppers.
Dessert to share.
- The chef's assorted sweeties.
All of you will additionally receive two drinks of your choosing of either soft drinks, beer, Ribera del Duero red wine or Verdejo white wine.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Please notify us in advance if any vegetarians are in your group.
- The restaurant is open from 1 PM to 1 AM throughout the summer.
- There's a minimum requirement of six people for a booking to be confirmed.
- Parking is available on site.