Private Water Toys Experience in Ibiza
- 3 hrs. Boat Tour
- 2 x Seabob
- 2 x Scubajet water scooters
- Schiller water bike
- 2 x Paddle surf boards / Kayak
- Floating platform
- 12 x Snorkeling equipment
Get Ready For A Wild Water Adventure!
Dive into some aquatic fun for your stag party in Ibiza. Spend the day out at sea using all kinds of water toys like a sea bob, water scooter, and more!
Our exciting new water toys activity promises tonnes of adrenaline and a hell of a lot of fun for your bachelor party! Head out into the stunning bay of Sant Antoni de Portmany on a private boat exclusively for your group only with a licensed captain who knows the best places in the Balearic Sea to get wet and wild.
You'll get to take part in up to 6 types of water sports, from paddle boarding to water scootering. You don't want to forget your trunks for this one. All of these will be included in your booking, so you don't have to worry about any hidden costs.
What To Expect
The meeting point for your water sports day will be in Ibiza's second largest town - Av. Doctor Fleming, 5 Sant Antoni de Portmany - It's about a 20 minute drive from Ibiza Town. If you need transport there, we can organise a private transfer to bring you to the departure point and back to your hotel. Please get in touch if you're interested.
We need you to arrive 30 minutes before to Sant Antoni de Portmany Bay to get organised, geared up and give you a safety briefing. Don't be late!
Now, the most important. What water toys will you get to play with? Well, we have a nice mix for you. Let's take a look at them.
- Two sea bobs
- Two scuba jet water scooters
- One Schiller water bike
- Two paddle surfboards
- One kayak Floating platform
- Twelve pieces of Snorkeling equipment
There will be time, so each of your group members will get a shot of each toy. Additionally, lots of time will be allocated for some swimming too.
Besides all of the fun water sports you're going to be doing, your captain will take you past majestic caves and through crystal clear waters. You won't be able to stop taking photographs, trust us.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Please arrive at the meeting point at the latest, 30 minutes beforehand.
- You need at least four people to book this activity. The maximum number of passengers we can take on board the speed boat is twelve.
- Everyone participating must know how to swim.
- Bring sunscreen, swim trunks, a spare change of clothes and sunglasses; everything you'd bring for a beach day.
- Nobody is allowed to show up under the influence of alcohol. If one of your group members does, they will be refused.