Quad Tour in Ibiza
- 150 min. Quad Tour
- safety helmets
Four Wheels And The Open Road All To Yourselves!
Fly off on a thrilling quad adventure across Ibiza on high powered off road motors designed to tackle all kinds of terrain on your stag party.
Get revved up from the meeting point in Playa d'en Bossa with your pals. Put your protective gear on and go deep into the Valley of Benimussa, one of the island's most stunning areas. Cruise through traditional villages and see what the rural parts of Ibiza are like that you don't get shown on the holiday brochure in the travel agencies. Continue on up to a small shelter beside dramatic cliffs before ending your day diving into an ice blue cove to wipe off all of the sweat.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Anyone who plans on driving a quad must have an international driving license with them on the day of the activity.
- All drivers must pay a 300 euro deposit on the spot. Once the vehicle is brought back in good condition, you'll be given it back.
- If your group has less than five vehicles, the tour will be public, but if there's more than that, we can make it private.
- The tour has two start times per day: one is at 10 AM and the other is at 2 AM. Please let us know when booking which one you'd prefer.
- Only one person can be on each quad at one time. No passengers are allowed.