Vespa Tour in Ibiza
- 150 min. Vespa Tour
- safety helmets
- Drink(s) each
Lifes Twists And Turns Are Better Navigated On A Vespa!
See Ibiza on a stylish Vespa, an Italian style scooter, on our 2 and a half hour stag do tour around Spain's most famous Balearic Island.
Find out about the feeling of true liberation by taking a vintage Vespa through the rural parts of Ibiza. Drive through old villages along dramatic beaches and locations on the island you never knew existed! Don’t miss out on the chance to see places that not many tourists get to go to.
The tour starts from Playa Den Bossa and will last for 3 hours, with stops at all of Ibiza's hidden gems.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- All drivers must own an international driving license and bring it with them on the day of the tour.
- If you have enough drivers to fill five vehicles, we can make the tour private. If not, it will be public, with other groups joining you.
- For each person, there's one Vespa. Two passengers aren't allowed to drive at the same time.
- The minimum age of a driver must be 21 years old. If someone shows up to drive who isn't, they won't be allowed to drive.
- A deposit of 200 euros must be paid for each Vespa before the tour starts. You'll get the money back at the end as long as the vehicle is returned in the same condition it was beforehand.
- Tours start at 10 AM or 2 PM every day.