Arrábida Natural Park Adventure Day
- 420 min. Multiactivity in the Arrábida Natural Park
- Certified instructors
- Harness, Helmet, Climbing shoes, Chalk bag, Ropes + Quickdraw
- Double-seat sit-on-top Kayak, back rests, life jackets, Paddles and a Waterproof bag (40L).
Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You!
Looking to add some excitement to your stag do in Lisbon? Our Arrábida Natural Park Adventure Day with kayaking, hiking, and climbing is just the way to do it.
Arrábida Natural Park is around 40 kilometres from Lisbon. It's spread across an area of 176.41 km² and is filled with opportunities to explore the great outdoors.
Come join us for an action packed seven hours of full excitement on our specially designed multiactivity circuit in the park. You'll take part in all kinds of crazy activities like abseiling, climbing, trekking and kayaking.
Our team know Arrábida like the back of their hand and will take you to places, not many tourists get to see for an all out adventure.
- All the materials and equipment you need for climbing.
- A professional team of guides.
- Full insurance cover.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- With every booking, you need to provide us with the full names and dates of birth of each person taking part.
- Please wear comfortable, outdoorsy clothing, proper footwear, a backpack with water and food and a windproof jacket.
- Anyone with long hair must tie it up.
- All participants must be comfortable swimmers, or else they can't take part.
- We can provide your group with a private transfer to and from the park if you wish, but it has to be booked in advance.
- This tour runs every day at 10 AM.