Benfica Stadium Tour in Lisbon
- Stadium + museum tour
- 10 % discount on the Benfica Official Store
- Visit the dressing room, the press conference room, the hall of fame, the tunnel and the pitch.
He Shoots, And He Scores!
Calling all true football fanatics - come and take a tour of the Estádio da Luz stadium, Lisbon's premier team.
This stadium was created as a new home for the team, and in 2004 to coincide with the Euro 2004 championship. You'll get to take a tour, with an experienced and knowledgeable guide, of the VIP areas, team dressing rooms, and players tunnel. There is also an on-site museum where you can check out the amazing history of the club and its former and present stadiums.
This one's a must for all true football fans coming to Lisbon on a stag do weekend.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Since there's a high volume of visitors always coming and going from the stadium, the tours must start at the museum and then go to the stadium through gate 17.
- Sometimes, the line to enter the stadium can be two hours long.
- All bookings come with a 10% discount voucher that can be used at the Benfica store.
- Once purchased, there are no returns on tickets.
- Each ticket only includes one entry.
- There are some restrictions when there's a game held, so please get in touch with us before booking.