Codfish Meal in Lisbon
- Table reservation
- 3 Course Meal each
- Mineral water, soft drink or draft beer per person
There's Seafood Quite Like Codfish!
Relish a traditional codfish meal in an ancient brewery in the heart of Lisbon at your stag party. A staple of Portuguese cuisine!
Settle down for a codfish dining experience in one of Lisbon's most unique breweries set inside a historic monument that was once a convent. It has survived not one but two earthquakes, lived through intense fires and battled against the passage of time. Today, it's seen as one of the city's main heritage sites!
What's On The Menu?
Your delicious meal will be spread across three courses with some insanely tasty regional specialities. Each plate is crafted with perfection with local ingredients, some of which date back to over 500 years ago.
Here's what you can expect:
Iberian pork proscitto.
Wheat bread, butter and olive oil. Main Course
Codfish À Brás
Pot roast Iberian pork cheeks
- Toucinho do Céu
- One drink of choice, either mineral water, soft drinks or draft beers.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This activity is available to book every day of the week. Please note that the price is cheaper if you book it mid-week rather than on the weekend.
- For the meal, we advise all visitors to dress to impress because the restaurant is quite upmarket.
- If anyone in your group has any dietary requirements, we ask for you to inform us in advance so we can mention it to the team in the kitchen in advance.