Team Hunt Winter Challenge in Munich
- 3 hrs. Team Hunt Winter Challenge
- Award ceremony
Ever See The Hunger Games? This Is Similar!
Are you looking for an exciting excursion to do on your mate's stag do in Munich? The Team Hunt Winter Challenge will test your team's skills like never before.
The Team Hunt Winter Challenge combines difficult challenges where a set of teams will compete in an all out war, shooting cushioned arrows at each other. It originates from the USA and is a tactical game with a bow and arrow, paintball, and dodgems. Some mixture aye? It may sound dangerous, but it's as safe as can be, so don't worry. Practice your aim, use your mental ability, and let's see who will remain victorious during the awards ceremony at the end!
What To Expect
Meet our group of guides at the starting point at Augustiner Schützengarten, Zielstattstraße 6, 81379 München. They'll be waiting to greet you and give you a full breakdown of how the event will unfold.
The tactical game consists of using a bow and arrow, paintballs, and dodgems to hit each other. Consider yourselves all targets. All of the arrows are padded, and everyone has protective masks, so you're 100 percent safe. When the final match is about to start, a set of arrows will be lying in the centre of the field, and as soon as the whistle blows, both teams will have to run in and grab some to shoot at each other. It's going to be seriously intense.
Following your safety briefing, everyone will begin their in field training to learn how to use the bow and arrows so you can destroy the enemy when you're on the field. We know you'll all be aiming for the groom himself.
The bachelor party will be split into a couple of groups before things get started. If you have a big enough group, a couple of teams can compete against each other at the same time.
Finally, the big battle will commence. Who will be the team to get their hands on the arrows first to knock the enemy out and come out on top to lift the trophy in the end? Only you will decide, boys!
If you're planning a stag do in Munich for winter, we have a couple of other activities that only happen during that time, including our snowshoe hiking day out that takes you through the Bavarian Alps to see stunning landscapes and beautiful forms of nature, a tasty meal in a wooden hut, and to top it all off, a high speed Zipflbob ride down the whole mountain to where you began!
Gear Everyone Needs To Bring With Them
- Winter proof shoes so your feet don't get soaked.
- Outdoor clothing suitable for the weather.
- Gloves, hat, scarf and sunglasses.
Optional Add Ons Upon Request
- Bus transfer from the desired location to the meeting point.
- Moderation so things aren't too intense for you.
- Lunch or dinner in case you get hungry.
- Bus transfer back to the location you were picked up at.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This excursion is only available between December 2022 - March 2023.
- Starting times vary. We can arrange it with you beforehand to suit your group.
- The minimum group size requirement is 12 people, but if you have as few as six, we can organise it for you. Please contact us beforehand to confirm.
- Make sure everyone brings a change of clothes because the terrain is quite rough and there's a high chance you'll get extremely muddy.
- All equipment is included in the booking. Each of you will get bows, arrows, a face mask, targets, and covers.
- There's plenty of parking at the meeting point if you're thinking about bringing a car.
- Even if it's raining or snowing, your winter challenge will go ahead.