Segway Tour in Paris
- 90 min. Segway Tour
- safety helmets
- 1 bottle of Water each
Who Needs A Car When You Have A Segway?
Explore Paris in the most unique fashion on Pissup's segway stag do tour. Roll through the capital and go sightseeing, unlike everyday tourists.
Follow our local guide as they take you through Paris on a motorised, eco-friendly segway to see all kinds of fascinating attractions like the Tour Eiffel, Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Pont Alexandre III, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde, Assemblée Nationale and more.
You'll stop at many locations for your guide to give a briefing and fill you in on some interesting facts you should know.
All training is provided before you hit the streets of Paris. If anyone is uncomfortable before you set off, please be sure to notify your instructor. There's no need to worry, though; riding a segway is easier than riding a bike.
What's Included With Your Booking
- Date, time and tour for your group's choosing.
- An educated tour guide.
- A choice of French, English, German, Spanish, or Russian programs.
- Training on how to use the segway.
- A segway i2 for every person.
- A bottle of water
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Nobody who's pregnant is allowed to get on a segway. We know none of you lads will be, but we must warn you.
- Everyone must be sober before the activity takes place. You wouldn't get in a car and drive after a couple of drinks, would you? So don't do it on a segway.