Exclusive Wine Spa - 1 hour in Prague
- Pissup Guide
- 25 min. Wine bath procedure each
- 25 min. hay bed relaxation
- 1 bottle red or white wine
- 2 x Towel each
- Slippers each
- lockers and showers with towels and amenities
Wine flies when you are having fun!
Come and unwind with your stag before his big day at Prague's exclusive wine spa. Your group will experience a blissful twenty five minute procedure in a wine bath made from oak with a capacity of one thousand litres filled with a combination of some of the finest white or red Czech wine, water, herbs, and grapes. While you enjoy your wine bath, your group will be served a bottle of either Moravian red or white wine with a scrumptious fruit platter to satisfy your taste buds.
How The Day Will Look
Your Pissup guide will meet you at the hotel where you are staying. Before your stag group heads off for a day they'll never forget, your guide will explain how the day will go and what to expect, and then you'll be brought to the wine spa location at Dejvice near Hradčanská metro station where the fun will begin.
Upon your arrival, your group will be given towels and slippers and taken to the locker room to prepare for the experience. Once you're ready, you'll have the first procedure, where you'll take a twenty five minute dip in an oak barrel filled with local wine, herbs, water, and grapes while being served a bottle of Moravian red or white wine and a platter of fresh fruit for you to enjoy.
After your soak in the wine bath, it's time for some hay bed relaxation time, where your group can dry off and relax while finishing your bottle of wine (unless you've polished it off already). Once you've had your fun, your group can go back into the locker room and freshen up before leaving the wine spa.
What You Should Know Before You Visit The Wine Spa
- If anyone in your stag group suffers with high blood pressure, it's best they sit this activity out as it's not safe to take part.
- In Prague's wine spa, there are two rooms that your group can use. The Gold Room can hold four people, and the Ruby Room can hold two people. If your group has five or six people, you'll be divided into two separate rooms. Don't worry. It's only an hour.
The Health Benefits Of Using Wine Baths
Wine can provide a strengthening and revitalizing effect, promote blood circulation, and brighten your skin by using the seeds of grapes, wine yeast, honey, and plant extracts.
Add Ons Your Stag Will Love
- A thirty minute relaxation massage
- An additional hour in the wine spa
- An additional two hours in the wine spa
- Exclusive access to the VIP Emerald spa room