Craft Beer Tour in Berlin
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server/Guide
- 120 min. Guided Tour
- 4 x Professionally guided tasting session
Drinking Beer Is More Than Just A Hobby!
Does your stag absolutely love beer? Book him a space on Berlin's craft beer tour, where he'll taste numerous samples and gain an education at the same time.
Learn about Berlin's alternative culture and its relationship with craft beer, from how it began to what it has evolved into. Have a discussion about beer styles with an experienced guide who knows more about beer than the lot of you put together. You'll stop at two insanely interesting craft breweries, where you'll get to sample four to five beers depending on the size of your group. Discover the work that goes on behind closed doors in a brewery and take a look at the process of brewing, where you'll be truly blown away.
What To Expect
Your tour will begin with a complimentary pick up at your hotel, as long as it's located in the city of Berlin. Travel times aren't included in the tour duration, so don't worry about missing out on minutes if you're stuck in traffic. The group will have an experienced guide who's a certified beer server and has a broad knowledge of beer. Use them to your advantage and ask all of the questions you've always wanted answered.
Find out about Berlin's history with craft beer. Get involved in a discussion about the origins of beer and the impact it has had on society to this day.
Stop by two of the city's best craft beer breweries, well known among locals for their creativity, where your bachelor party will be given a tour of each of them to see the work that goes into being a successful craft beer producer.
Take advantage of four to five beer tastings while stopping at these locations. If your group is large, there will be fewer tastings, so try to keep it small for more booze.
The beer tour lasts for two hours, and afterward, your squad will be brought back to the location where you were picked up. Following all that beer you've just had, you're probably dying for a bite to eat. Pissup has a wide list of partners where we can reserve a table for you in their restaurant in Berlin, from Brazilian BBQ to spare ribs drenched in barbeque sauce — whatever you're in the mood for, we'll get it sorted for you.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- For the time being, this tour is only available in English.
- All participants require Berlin AB transport tickets for the duration of the tour, which cost about 3 to 4 euros per guest. These are not included with the booking, so let everyone know before purchasing.
- This excursion's start time is flexible, with tours only beginning after 2 p.m. There's plenty of time, even if you've been out the night before.
- If you book a later tour (after 6 p.m.), there is a chance that portions of the tour will be done standing.
- The refund policy by the supplier on tours under 10 guests allows for a full refund with 1 week's notice, anything after is at their discretion.
- Tours larger than 10 guests have a refund policy that scales appropriately depending on the amount of time and logistics required to organize by supplier.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message