Adventure Olympics in Brussels
The Podium May Honor A Few, Who Will It Be On Your Stag Party?
Book our Adventure Olympics challenge for your stag party in Brussels! Get ready for thrilling challenges, competitive games, and unforgettable experiences.
Put your abilities to the test by wearing your colours with our signature team events designed exactly like the games you see in the Olympics. Join forces with the lads in your group you think are up to the challenge and try your best to come first place.
You'll take part in so many whacky challenges. Some will include an insect eating competition, so a tough gut is needed, while others will be more on the physical side. Remember, the more you boys pull together, the better the chance you have to win.
Depending on the package you select, you'll fit in three to five activities in an hour, and if you go for the two hour option, you can get up to ten completed. It does depend on your group size and what activities you do first, so keep this in mind.
You'll need a cycle on our beer bike after this.
What Activities Will You Play?
Our list of Olympic games really is extensive; you'll have the option to play the following:
- Tug of war (with the option to also play in water)
- Weighted circuit relay. You'll have to take on a relay course with a weighted object, like a kettlebell
- A memory circuit relay
- Insect and/or scorpion tasting
- Guess the mystery object
- Underwater weight diving race
- The human knot challenge
- Blind obstacle race
- Pole balance
- No arms games
- Human pyramid
- Limbo games
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- At the end of the event, all of your group members will be given some small gifts that you can keep as souvenirs.
- This activity is suited for groups between 6 and 30 players.
- We offer this experience in most outdoor spaces in Brussels. You can play in a park or an open green area.
- Please be aware that poor weather may impact this activity.
- While we have listed possible activities you'll get to play, the final games will be provided to you in advance.
- Nobody should show up to the games drunk. If someone is intoxicated, the group leader can ban them from the games.
- We recommend booking this activity at the latest 15 days in advance because it does sell out quickly.
- You can choose the package for one hour, one hour and a half or two hours.
- Regardless of the location of the game, the meeting point will be at La Rue du noyer 188, 1030 Brussels.
- Coloured bibs will be provided to each team.
Add Ons Your Stag Might Enjoy
- An extra 30 minutes of the Olympic Games.