Breakfast Meal in Brussels
Breakfast With A View!
Treat your stag to breakfast in Brussels! Dine in the morning around the world famous Grand Place at a traditional Belgian brasserie together with the lads.
Sit down for a bite to eat at Brussels's most cherished tourist centre, the Grand Place. We'll book you and the boys in for a light breakfast at a local brasserie styled restaurant featuring a spacious terraced seating area with lovely wooden booths, crown lamps and fantastic views of the Grand Place itself.
Bookable from 8 AM until 11:30 AM, this experience is the perfect stomach filler before exploring the Belgian capital.
Our early riser breakfast package comes with the following snacks and treats.
- Ham platter to share around the group
- A selection of cheeses
- Pain au Chocolats
- Toast and croissants
- A selection of jams
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- A pot of coffee
- Hot chocolate for the kids in your group
We also offer the option to add beers or other alcoholic beverages, but they must be organised in advance.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The option described in this package is one of three we have available. We also offer two other packages with larger selections.
- If you want, you can change this breakfast package to brunch for an added fee. It's available until 3 PM.
Add Ons Your Stag Might Enjoy
- A beer tasting for your group with three beers.
- A beer tasting for your group with five beers.