Italian Dinner in Brussels
It's Not Italy, But It Will Do!
Join us for an Italian dinner in Brussels on your stag do! Indulge in some of the finest foods from one of the world's best-loved cuisines.
Set next to the city's business centre, we invite you and the boys to come to one of the Belgian capital's high end bars in the beautiful EU district.
Your meal will be filled with a blend of Italian and Finnish bites, a pure taste of southern and northern Europe. Before you sit down for your feast, the bar and terrace in the restaurant's backyard where you can sample some fine Finnish and Italian drinks along with some other delicacies.
What's On The Menu?
A choice of starters
- Antipasti with grilled vegetables, Italian cuts and mozzarella
- Finnish bruschetta with hot smoked salmon, beetroot and goat's cheese
A choice of main course
- Fusilli with Italian sausage and veal ragu
- Wild mushrooms risotto
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- You can add drinks to your package as an add on.
- The meal is a two course meal. If you'd prefer a five course meal, click here.
- You'll need to send the choices of each of your group members to use three to four days in advance.
- The restaurant offers a private room for hire if you're interested.
- Located in Brussels's EU district.
Add Ons Your Stag Might Enjoy
- A glass of wine and water for each person
- Dessert for each person
- Drinks for each person