Three Course Meal in Budapest
- 3 Course Meal each
- Table reservation
- Pissup Guide
Were You Really In Hungary If You Didn't Try The Country's Delicious Food?
Indulge in a feast of a three course dinner at one of Budapest's top restaurants before you hit the city to give your stag the send off he deserves.
We'll reserve a table for you animals at the modern Gettó Gulyás restaurant, which serves Hungarian cuisine at its finest. Test the waters and see what dishes tickle your fancy. A free drink will be thrown in for everyone. You can choose from a nice glass of wine, a chilled beer, a soft drink, or a glass of water for the lightweights. Get yourself ready, because this place doesn't go light on the portions.
What To Expect
You and the lads will make your way over to the upscale Gettó Gulyás restaurant, located only in the Jewish Quarter. There are plenty of bars in the area, so it will come in handy when your groups leave the restaurant and want to find a boozer to have a pint in.
Upon arrival, your group will be greeted by one of the restaurant's waiters / waitresses, who will show you to your reserved table. When your seated, the food menus will be dropped and you'll be kindly asked what you'd like to drink. The choices are beers, a glass of fine wine, a soft drink or a glass of water.
Once everyone knows what they'd like for the meal, a server will ask each of the party members what they'd like to order. One item from each course can be chosen.
Here's what the menu will look like:
- Hungarian goulash ‘Alföldi’ style.
- Potato soup with noodles.
- Roasted bone marrow with toast.
- Farm chicken paprikash with Hungarian egg dumplings.
- Veal paprikash with sour cream and baked curd cheese noodles rolled in bacon.
- Beef stew in red wine with homemade egg barley.
- Mushroom paprikash with homemade sour cream and egg Noodles.
- Homemade curd cheese dumplings with cinnamon sour cream
- Hungarian sponge cake (Somlói)
The meal time takes roughly an hour, depending on how fast everyone eats. After your feed, you can head to a bar around the area or consider booking Pissup's Party Bus activity. You and the lads will be spun around the city while consuming copious amounts of beer. That would be some sight seeing the state of you all walking off the bus.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- The food portions are quite big. Tell everyone not to eat much before they arrive to the restaurant.
- There is no maximum number of people required for the meal to take place.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message