Carnival + Flat Rate Drinks in Cologne
- Entry to a typical pub in Cologne
- Unlimited Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks & Prosecco
- Cologne Carnival atmosphere
Life Is Like A Carnival!
Celebrate your pal's stag do by hitting up "Carnival," one of the most exciting events in Cologne, and to top it all off, you'll receive a flat rate for drinks.
Hit up Cologne's very own version of the Latin American party, Carnival. If your bachelor party is in the city on this date, you're in for the wildest party of your lives. The rave will take place in a well known pub. Reap the benefits of having a flat rate for drinks, dance the night away, and enjoy a bash that doesn't come around that often.
What To Expect
The pub where the festival will take place is only 300 metres from the Cologne Cathedral, so finding its location won't be hard. Its capacity is 100 people, so expect the place to be ram packed on Rose Monday.
Your bachelor party will receive a wristband when you arrive. Keep this on you at all times, as this is how you will get your flat rate for drinks. The drinks included in the deal are Kölsch beer, Prosecco, white wine, and soft drinks. You can use this between 12:00 a.m. and 20:00 p.m., so get the most out of it. It doesn't matter what time you arrive; the bar is fairly flexible with the wrist bands. It's possible for the group to even leave and go somewhere else and come back later that day.
Be aware that there are very few seats in the pub where Carnival will be held, and those that are available cannot be reserved. More than likely, you'll be standing the whole time, but so will everyone else, so you won't be alone.
The music that will be played in the bar depends on the day, but since it's the Carnival festival, you know what style will be blaring, so get your dancing moves ready to bring to the party.
Treat you and the lads's hangovers the following day with a traditional Colonia feast. Sample some local delights such as Kölsche Tapas, Bratwurst, knuckle of pork, schnitzel and much more. There will also be beer available for anyone who can stomach one after the carnage of the night before.
The Exact Route Of The Carnival Parade
You can find the carnival parade's exact route through Cologne on the day of the festival. Please see here for more details.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This activity is only available on the date of carnival, which is February 20th, 2023.
- The city will be extremely crowded on the day of the activity, so keep this in mind when planning how you'll get to the bar.
- The flat rate for drinks we offer is only available from Pissup and a couple of more selected companies in the city. You will not be able to purchase it on the spot at the bar.
- Before your group goes to the pub, they can watch the famous main Carnival parade through Cologne; it will pass the Cologne Cathedral at around 11:30 am, which is very close to the pub´s location.
- On the day of carnival, the karaoke that's usually offered in the bar won't be available.