3 Course Meal At Playa D'en Bossa in Ibiza
- Table reservation
- 3 Course Meal each
- 4 x Starters to share
- Main Dish each
- Dessert each
- Complimentary water
Let's Dine Ibiza Style!
Book your stag in for a 3 course meal at Playa D'en Bossa, set by the Mediterranean Sea in Ibiza. A good feed before lots of partying!
Playa D'en Bossa is one of the island of Ibiza's most popular restaurants, celebrated for its tropical infused version of a variety of international cuisine with a mix of Thai, Indian, Hawaiian, Indonesian and Mexican cuisines. Kick back on the terrace on the beach while watching the sun go down with a lovely spread of food.
This package includes a three course meal for each person. You can see the menu below.
Starters to share.
- Papadoms served with a sauce made from mango, mint and spices.
- Nachos served with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, jalapenos, frijoles and spicy sauce.
- Hummus with pita bread, olives, pickles and cucumbers.
- Cesar salad with freshly made parmesan and chicken.
Main course of your choice.
- A traditional Indonesian Nasi Goreng (fried rice) with prawn crackers.
- Mexican fajitas with chicken, peppers and a mix of veggies.
- An Angus burger with cheddar cheese, bacon and a side of crispy French fries,
- Paneer butter masala (an Indian style curry with cottage cheese and Basmati rice).
Deserts of your choice.
- Mango mousse.
- A fresh bowl of fruit.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Only water is included with this package. You can buy alcohol on the night at your own expense. The bar offers beers, wines, soft drinks and some other options.