Seafood Dinner in Lisbon
- Table reservation
- 3 x Starters to share
- Main Dish each
- Dessert each
- Coffee each
The Greatest Dishes Are Made With Seafood!
Fancy some freshly caught fish? Book in for a gourmet seafood dinner in Lisbon for your stag party with multiple dishes for everyone to enjoy.
Portugal is famous for its incredible seafood, and now's your chance to see what the fuss is about.
We'll book you and the lads in for a meal at a restaurant that's been open to the public since 1947 and is now one of the city's most famous breweries. But most importantly, it's known for its incredible seafood based dishes crafted with perfection and sure to make your mouth water.
Your reservation will be for a full 90 minutes, and in that time, your group will be served up eight courses as well as some coffee at the end to wake you up from the food comet.
What's On The Menu?
Would you like a sneak peek of the menu? Well, let us show you.
- Bread and butter
- A serving of Azeitão cheese which feeds four people.
- A plate of Porco Preto.
- A serving of smoked ham which feeds four people.
- A serving of crab stuffing which serves two people.
- A serving of garlic prawns which serves two people.
- An option of either cod fish "à Bràs" or sirloin steak for each person in your group.
- An option of either pineapple or caramel flan for each person in your group.
- A serving of coffee for everyone at the end of the meal.