Treasure Hunt in Paris
- 2 hrs. Treasure Hunt
- Animation with guide
- written instructions and game rules
Ready, Set, Go Find The Treasure!
Pissup's thrilling treasure hunt in Paris will bring you, gents, together to test your brain power and provide endless laughs as a good stag party should have.
Discover Paris in a unique fashion while solving an investigation based on Paris's history and real detective style. Bring your minds together, answer questions, solve clues and crack codes while seeing the French capital from a different perspective.
This two adventure is available in three game styles; you choose one your group will love!
What To Expect
Kick things off by meeting one of our guides at a chosen location in the heart of Paris. Have no fear; the address will be sent to you beforehand, as it changes from time to time.
As you meet the guide, they'll provide your bachelor party with some equipment you'll need for the scavenger hunt, like a map, a compass and some other accessories so you don't get lost.
You have two hours to try to complete the challenges and get over the finish like. You'll be provided with clues that will send the group in the right direction, but you'll have to use your knowledge to track down exactly what you're looking for. Don't worry if you get confused; your guide will be with you throughout for assistance.
One example game we offer is the Notre Dame experience. Step back in time to 1387 and solve a series of disappearances of male travellers that have occurred. Shine a light on the mystery and bring those involved to justice.
Your stag group will be split into two separate teams, each with a different map sending them in the opposite direction, but both lead to the final prize; now, things will be a bit more competitive, just as they should be.
Pace through mysterious locations and shady alleyways so your team is the one that comes out of this challenge victorious. As the clock slowly approaches the two hour mark, you'll need to be back at the meeting point before the time runs out.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- This is a day time based activity; save your evenings for drinking lads on our party bus.
- Regardless of the weather conditions on the day and what season it is, our treasure hunt will take place once it's bright outside.
- Please wear the appropriate clothing and comfortable footwear because there's a lot of walking involved. Also, you should consider bringing a raincoat out with you even if it's not forecasted to rain. The weather in Paris can be unpredictable at the best of times.
- Throughout the two hours, your guide will pop in and out to see that you're managing. If any problems arise, just ask them for help.
- All the required equipment for the hunt will be given to you before you embark on your quest for gold and is included with your booking.