Czech Lunch or Dinner in Prague
- Local Guide
- 1 soup per person (Beef or Goulash soup)
- 1 main course per person (beef sirloin with dumplings or pork knuckle with sauerkraut and dumplings)
- 1 dessert – strudel per person
- 1 large beer per person
- Water for the group
Czech lunch in Prague!
Czech food is delicious you simply have to try it! We’ll get you hooked up with a traditional Czech lunch (or dinner), at a nice restaurant, which will leave you satisfied but wanting more!
How it Works
Your group will be collected by a guide at an agreed spot (e.g. your hotel), and taken to the restaurant. After you arrive and area seated, you can choose from two options of soups and two options of a main course. You will get 1 large beer each, plus water for the group. You will also get a dessert each.
Regarding the soup, you can choose between beef or goulash soups.
After the soup you can choose one from two options for a main course:
1) Beef sirloin with dumplings and souce.
2) A pork knuckle with sauerkraut and dumplings
After the main course, everyone is served with a strudel as a dessert.