Boat Party in Mallorca
- Music, DJ
- Fun games
- Snorkeling equipment
- 3 hrs. Boat Tour
- Safety briefing
- life jacket
- Alcoholic Drink each
Turn The Music Up And Let's Hit The Ocean!
Ah - the sun, beach and palm trees of Mallorca, what's better? How about a crazy boat party with delicious paella and a welcome drink on your mate's stag?
Calling all party animals in Mallorca. It's time to set sail on a two-storey catamaran decked out like a nightclub with a dance floor, DJ booth and a large bar. Dance to the latest tracks, admire the boat's entertainers and down as many shots as you can. Stop by the Cala Delta, one of the island's most famous bays, where you can cool day and have a swim. Board the boat with a bunch of strangers and walk off, leaving friends for life.
Give your liver a warning in advance, lads!
What To Expect
Kick things off from the port of Palma, where your party boat awaits. We'll send you the boarding bay number closer to the time.
This ship is unlike any other you've ever seen. It's designed to give party lovers that feeling of being in a nightclub on the water. The downstairs has a shaded deck with an ample bar, while upstairs is where the real party kicks off with a lounge area, a dance floor and a DJ booth. Not to mention the boat entertainers who will get the party going whilst you lot dance away to the latest beats.
After an hour, there will be a stop at the Cala Delta, a well known bathing area in Mallorca. Have a dip into the sea after a couple of beers or whack some sunscreen on and try to catch a tan; you decide, boys. While you lot are having the time of your lives, the boat's chefs will be whipping up a delicious paella for everyone to dig into, so you can have some soakage.
Hop back on board and head off again down the Playa de Palma to really step up the party. By now, everyone is probably a bit tipsy, so why not hit the bar for some shots? They won't taste half as bad.
Everyone will receive one free welcome drink on board, and after, you can purchase additional beverages at your own expense. Come on. We know you're going to want to play some drinking games.
Once the three hours are up, you'll be brought back to the boarding point where the boat rave will finish up. Keep the party going by joining our pub crawl. Roam the streets of Mallorca scouting out the best bars with a local who knows where the top boozers are hidden. Enjoy an abundance of free shots and really push to get your stag messed up.
Packing Essentials For The Boat Party
- Swimming gear like trunks, goggles etc.
- A hat to keep your face safe from the sun.
- A towel if you plan on swimming.
The Departure Point Location
- Address - Port of Palma (39.5670236546, 2.6306875464).
Boat Party Schedule For 2023
- March - Every Saturday from 4 pm to 7 pm
- April - 1st, 7th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 22nd, 26th, 28th, 29th, 30th. from 4 pm to 7 pm
- May: 6th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 31st. from 4 pm to 7 pm.
- June, July, August, September and October - Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4 pm to 7 pm.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- All of our sea experiences are subject to weather and sea conditions. If the weather is poor on the day, we'll get in touch with you to rearrange a new date with you or get a refund.
- Please arrive 20 minutes beforehand so your group can get checked on time.
- All of your group members must be over the age of 18.
- There will be other people besides your group on the boat. It's a public activity.
call us on 020 7060 7060 orSend Us a Message