Kayak Cave Tour in Mallorca
- Qualified Instructor
- Kayak (single or double)
- life jacket
- Support boat
- Waterproof suit each
- Snack each
- Bottle of water each
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water shoes
Kayaking Is The Perfect Form Of Meditation!
Take a peaceful kayak tour inside the stunning caves of Cala Blava, one of Mallorca's most cherished areas. Book for a stag party today.
Pick up your paddles and head off into the calm seas that surround the Cala Blava area. Visit the famous green caves, known for their unique colours and their natural mud that's perfectly safe to bathe in. Go on the lookout for various marine animals that call these waterways home; thankfully, a qualified instructor will be with you the whole time, and they'll know exactly where to find them. Additionally, there will be a stop along the way to give your group a chance to go snorkelling and have a little snack.
This is an excellent chance to connect with nature and have some bonding time with the boys before you fly back home for normal life again.
- An English speaking guide.
- Single or double kayaks.
- Life jackets.
- Support boats.
- A waterproof box, although we don't recommend carrying a smartphone or other devices without a case that protects them from water damage.
- Some snacks and water (ham and cheese sandwich, bottle of water). If someone in your group is vegetarian, we can arrange for a vegetarian sandwich + cereal bar.
- A snorkel set for each person.
- Water shoes. We will need each person's shoe size beforehand.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Everyone should know how to swim and be over 18.
- We can only accommodate a maximum of ten people for this tour.
- The tour time of 9 AM can't be changed because we need the sea to be calm to do it.